01 May, 1998 Real Live 91
1. King Is White & In The Crowd (Live, Glasgow, 13.08.91)
2. Big Sleep (Live, Glasgow, 13.08.91)
3. Sanctify Yourself (Live, Glasgow, 13.08.91)
4. Let There Be Love (Live, Glasgow, 13.08.91)
5. Alive & Kicking (Live, Glasgow, 13.08.91)
6. Waterfront (Live, Glasgow, 13.08.91)
7. Ghostrider (Live, Glasgow, 13.08.91)
8. Belfast Child (Live, Glasgow, 13.08.91)
Recorded live at the Barrowland Ballroom, Glasgow, 13 August 1991.
No information about the recording was given in the booklet. However, the tracks were recorded live at Barrowlands, Glasgow on the 13th August 1991, and produced by Stephen Lipson.
Ghostrider and Belfast Child had already been released as B-sides of the Real Life single, whilst Alive And Kicking appeared on the Love Song/Alive And Kicking single.
Afterwards the three issues of the Travelling Man magazine and the CD were sold as complete packages.
Release Date: 1st May 1998
Credits: Produced By Stephen Lipson.
Engineered By Heff Moraes.
Guitars : Charlie Burchill.
Vocal : Jim Kerr.
Drums : Mel Gaynor.
Basses : Malcolm Foster.
Keyboards : Mark Taylor.
Art & Design : Toorkwaz.
Fanclub Release Only.
01. King Is White & In The Crowd (4.22)
02. Big Sleep (5.19)
03. Sanctify Yourself (6.12)
04. Let There Be Love (5.42)
05. Alive & Kicking (7.07)
06. Waterfront (5.11)
07. Ghostrider (4.03)
08. Belfast Child (9.25)
Recorded Live at Barrowlands Ballroom, Glasgow 13.08.91.
Label: Mindmood Records.