30 May, 2015 ‘Big Music’ Amazing Reviews – Updated!
The glowing response to the new Simple Minds Album ‘Big Music’ has been unprecedented, read a few of the reviews scanned below….
- “Their best album in 30 years.” **** Mojo
- “Simple Minds at their ideal fighting weight.” **** Q Magazine
- “Big Music is the genuine article: a remarkable record that can stand shoulder-to-shoulder with any of Simple Minds’ first five albums.” **** Record Collector
- “A brave new phase of their career.” 8/10, Vive Le Rock
- “A vibrant return to founding principles.” Uncut
- “A high-water mark for wide-screen synth-driven rock. The Simple Minds we want.” NME
- “Simple Minds have stuck to a winning formula.” **** The Times 2 Arts
- “Big Music indeed!” **** SFTW, The Sun
- “Epic and sensitive, structured yet euphoric.” The Ticket, Daily Mirror
- “Simple Minds return to epic form.” The Guardian
141031 The Times:
141031 The Daily Mirror:
141120 Classic Pop Mag: